POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity WIP2 (~186kau) : Radiosity WIP2 (~186kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity WIP2 (~186kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 13 Mar 2001 10:07:48
Message: <3aae37c4@news.povray.org>
I left this one rendering overnight (11h 15m). I turned the radiosity
settings way down, to about count 350 (I'll pump this up for the final), but
I also lowered the error_bound to half of what it was before. I also made
the normals' bump_size larger (except on the cloth) and I flipped the sky
colors as Xplo suggested. I made the walls too thick this time, so I'll make
them thinner in the next render. I would like to get started on adding more
objects to the scene. I'm pretty happy with the radiosity, so I really won't
much anything there. If anyone sees anything that should be fixed, let me
know. Oh, I also hope to add some focal blur. That always helps. (Right? :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pasillo9.jpg' (131 KB)

Preview of image 'pasillo9.jpg'